- Members may book a court up to 14 days in advance but not before 7.00 am each morning.
- Members must show the opponent's name (or names) , or must select Solo Practice or Guest as playing partners/opponents.
- When playing a Guest, the system will automatically charge the £5 Guest Fee to your booking system account.
- If you're no longer playing a Guest, you can change your playing partner/opponent to a member, and the Guest Fee will be removed.
- This can be done when you book the court or any time before playing.
- Members playing on a court that has not been booked in their name before going on the court may be asked to leave the court.
Booking Fees, Member Accounts & Top-up Vouchers
- The booking fees are displayed on the booking sheets..
- Each member has an account within this booking system.
- Members must have credit in order to book a court.
- Members can credit ("top-up") their booking system accounts as follows.
- Members may purchase £20 top-up vouchers from the bar, and will then need to submit the voucher code when logged into the website or by using the touch screen at the club - please note you will need to know your PIN number to use the touch screen at the club.
- Online top-up with any credit or debit card. The transaction will be processed by PayPal and your account will be automatically credited. Please note you do not need to have a personal PayPal account, you can use any credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, etc). The minimum online top-up is £20. Please note that if you pay with your own PayPal account and your PayPal account is linked to Direct Debit, your transaction and credit on the booking system will be delayed until PayPal processes your Direct Debit within 7 working days.
- Members can share the booking fee by using the facility to "Transfer Credit" (to another member) when logged-in to the court booking system website.
Automatic Light Controls
- The court lights will automatically switch on at the reserved court time and will remain on for the duration of the booking.
- Extra minutes (at £1 per 10 minutes) can be added at the touch screen "kiosk" downstairs in the clubhouse.
- Please be sure that the time your purchase does not overlap the next reservation, which will take precedence, as charges for extra light-time are non-refundable.
- Members must have credit in their booking system accounts in order to purchase extra light time.
- Please note you will need to know your PIN number in order to use the "kiosk" (and purchase extra light time).
Late-Cancellations & Refunds
- When unable to play, Members must cancel the reserved court as soon as possible so that the court may be used by other members.
- When the court is cancelled more than 48 hours to the reserved start time, the booking fee is automatically refunded.
- When the court is cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the reserved start time, the booking fee is only refunded if and when the same court is re-booked.